Hotel Loenfjord adheres to national an municipal guidelines, and will have a high focus on cleaning and infection control. We organize all our products according to these guidelines. Guests and staff should fell that it is comfortable and safe to both visit and work here.
HOTEL LOENFJORD MEASURES
• Regular cleaning in all common eareas, handrails, lifts, etc.
• Thorough hygiene routine among employees
• Effective disinfectants should always be available
• Several infomation signs will be mounted on several stages
• Cashless payment. Cash can be handled at reception desk if needed.
• Own measures in our restaurants
• All employees receive theoretical and practical training in sanitation procedures
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU AS A GUEST
• Good hand hygiene. Basically, hands should be washed with soap and water. The building has good access to wash basins. Antibac should be used when soap is not available.
• Keep distance and respect the 1-meter rule. People who live together and permanent partners can get along normally.
• Avoid hand-greeting, as well as kissing and hugging persons who do not belong to their own household or are a permanent partner.
• Avoid contact with persons with symptoms of colds and / or respiratory infection. If you are not healthy, you must stay home.
• Try not to touch the windscreen and railings if it is not necessary.
• Use elevator only if required
• Use cashless payment
THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS!